Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody/Child Support
- Criminal Defense
- Real Estate
- Business & Corporate Law
- Domestic Relations
- Small Claims Collections
- General civil litigation
- Personal Injury Law
Education, Awards and Honors
- Auburn University, B.A. Criminology (2007)
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, J.D. (2010)
- Public Interest Fellow
- Certified in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Opelika Rotarian of the Year (2014-2015)
- Alabama State Bar (2010)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- Lee County Bar Association President
- Certified Guardian Ad Litem
In Samantha’s professional career, she has served as the Defense Attorney for the Lee County Drug Court (2012-2013), Contract Defense Attorney in the Circuit Court of Lee County (2013-2014), a member of the Lee County Drug Court Screening Committee (2011-2013), and Defense Attorney for Child Support Court (2011-2012).
Samantha is the current President of the Lee County Bar Association, Past-Chair of Opelika’s Happy Hour Rotary Club, and a volunteer with the Alabama State Bar Pro Bono Task Force and Volunteer Lawyer’s Assistance Program. She was a graduate of the Auburn Chamber of Commerce’s Leadership Lee County Class of 2013 and Opelika’s 20 Under 40 Class of 2013.
Samantha and her husband, Ed, are residents of Auburn, and they have a daughter and two dogs. Samantha loves being a part of the Lee County Community and enjoys participating in all the things that this community has to offer.