Education, Awards and Honors
- Troy University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Global Business, 2018
- Alpha Sigma Lambda Honor Society
- Alabama Farmers Federation
- Past President of the Macon County Women’s Committee
- Real Estate Exchange Options, Inc.
Karen joined the firm as a legal assistant in May of 2021. For the past 30 years, she has fulfilled her career goals by combining her love of the law and her love for helping people. She enjoys working in firms with a wide variety of practice areas including real estate, probate, estate planning, bankruptcy, domestic relations, and litigation. She enjoys quilting and crafting, cooking and entertaining, shooting sports, and working on her family farm. She is a staunch supporter and a strong advocate for small family farms.